I am a twenty something Vermonter living in the great, big city of Chicago. I moved here for college, married a born-and-bred Chicagoan a few years later and, for the time being anyway, I’m here to stay. Monday through Friday, I hide my Elvis tattoo under appropriate work attire for my job in non-profit development. On the weekends, I love exploring the city with my camera, my husband, Eric, and our two little pugs, Rupert & Lola. We go to museums, parks, and hunt for comics. When it’s rainy, too cold, or we’re just feeling lazy, we like to stay in and nerd out to Doctor Who or whatever other show we’re binge watching that week. Have a question or wanna work together? Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Things About Me:
- I love exploring cemeteries (and Chicago has some great ones).
- No matter how many years I spend here in Chicago, I will always consider myself a Vermonter at heart.
- I’m a textbook INFJ. Give me some Billie Holiday, a good book, and peppermint tea and I’ll be happy for hours.
- When I was little, while other kids my age listened to Backstreet Boys and the like, I was jammin’ to Elvis, Roy Orbison and The Beatles. I’m grateful my parents never relinquished control of the radio.
- And I used to want to study sharks for a living. Despite living in a landlocked state with a pretty real fear of deep water.