Every January, I have a ritual where I scour all of my favorite stationery stores and Etsy shops for two things: the perfect planner and a new calendar for above my desk. January is about fresh starts and for me, someone who loves making lists, there is something so satisfying about filling in the pages of a fresh new planner. I love the feeling of getting organized as I outline my goals and travel plans for the coming year. I do still use my Google Calendar as backup, but I like to jot down my lists and appointments for the week or month before transferring them to my phone.
In my search for a new planner and calendar I came across so many great options, so I thought I would share some of my favorite finds here.
1. Rifle Paper Co. Appointment Calendar//$26
2. Paper Source Art Grid Calendar//24.95
3. Snow & Graham Write On Calendar//$27
4. Rifle Paper Co. Alice and Wonderland Calendar//$26
5. Paper Source Foil Watercolor Calendar//$29.95
6. Target Sugar Paper Calendar//$9.99
1. Paper Source Foil Confetti Planner//$29.95
2. Ban.Do Classic Agenda//$20
3. Rifle Paper Co. Birch Floral Planner//$34
4. Kate Spade Black Stripe Agenda//$30
5. Sugar Paper Weekly/Monthly Planner//$12.99
How do you get yourself organized for the new year?